- Support for four new Wacom pen displays:
- Wacom One 12 (DTC121)
- Wacom One 13 touch (DTH134)
- Wacom Signature Display 12 (DTC121W5Z)
- Wacom Signature Display 13 (DTH134W5Z)
- Support for two new Wacom pen tablets:
- Wacom One S (CTC4110WL)
- Wacom One M (CTC6110WL)
- Pen-tip-to-cursor alignment is now supported in the Advanced Pen settings section of Wacom Center.
- Backup & restore is now supported under Global settings in Wacom Center.
- The "Cintiq Pro modifiers" Grid panel has been renamed "Pen display modifiers" in On-screen shortcuts.
- We improved the general usability of Wacom Center, including making software offers easier to access.
- We also improved the detection and reporting of internet connection issues in Wacom Center.
|All Devices||All models||The Japanese Wacom eStore will open correctly when accessing it from Wacom Center.||7739|
|Pen Displays||DTH271||The tutorial link (under the Help & support icon) will correctly open the tutorial page for the Cintiq Pro 27.||7635|
|All Devices||All models||Changing the Pen gesture "Speed" setting now saves correctly.||7581|
|Affected||What you can expect|
|All Devices||All models||
There is a mapping issue present in certain video applications.
What you can do about it while we fix it: Use Display toggle to return to the correct mapping.
Touch will sometimes map to the incorrect display when using the Cintiq Pro 27 with two or more displays.
What you can do about it while we fix it: Press Windows + R to open the Windows Run... dialog. Enter "multidigimon -touch" without quotes and then follow the on-screen Windows prompts to help it map touch inputs to the correct displays.
|Did you notice an issue that you want to tell us about? Let us know!|