- A new registration banner in Wacom Center to help you register your device and access software offers.
- Improved support for Capture One, Shapr3D, and TopHatch's Concepts applications.
- You can now use Wacom Tablet Properties to calibrate your Cintiq Pro 27 pen and make other customizations.
- You can now access the Weixin and Bilibili social media site links when running Wacom Center in Simplified Chinese.
- Translation improvements in Wacom Center.
|All Devices||All models||We fixed an issue that was causing Autodesk's Maya and 3ds Max applications to crash with the 6.4.1-2 driver installed.||7285|
|Affected||What you can expect|
|All Devices||All models||
There is a mapping issue present in certain video applications.
What you can do about it while we fix it: Use Display toggle to return to the correct mapping.
Touch will sometimes map to the incorrect display when using the Cintiq Pro 27 with two or more displays.
What you can do about it while we fix it: Press Windows + R to open the Windows Run... dialog. Enter "multidigimon -touch" without quotes and then follow the on-screen Windows prompts to help it map touch inputs to the correct displays.
|Pen Tablets||All models||
Settings view is smaller on high resolution displays.
We are working to find a solution.
After using Tablet Mode, when you switch back to Display Mode, the pen does not correctly map back onto the Cintiq Pro, but continues to map to the display screen(s).
What you can do about it while we fix it: There is a Monitor drop-down menu in the Wacom Tablet Properties Calibration tab. Select the Cintiq Pro from the drop-down list. Alternatively, you can disconnect the Cintiq Pro from the computer and then reconnect. Or, you can restart the Cintiq Pro.
|Did you notice an issue that you want to tell us about? Let us know!|