Improvements and adjustments for an enhanced customer experience.
- Updated tip pressure curves for Wacom One based on customer feedback.
- Implemented significant improvements to palm rejection on touch-enabled devices, especially for left-handed customers.
- Brought the driver software into compliance with forthcoming European Union regulations that require customer notifications when display settings (brightness, for example) are changed and require more power consumption.
- Improved driver logging systems to create more efficient processes for customers when they need troubleshooting support.
- Added support to the Wacom Desktop Center for older Intuos 4 pen tablets.
- Ended support for 32-bit versions of Windows. You can download a driver that will continue to be compatible with a 32-bit operating system here.
- Note that this driver will prevent installation on ARM-based computers because the platform is not currently supported.
- This driver also does not support the Cintiq 12WX (DTZ-1201W) or the Cintiq 21UX 2 (DTK-2100).