Support for Mac models with the M1 chip and other useful updates.
- Added support for Apple's new M1 chip.
- Removed the requirement for a computer restart after the driver is installed.
- Created an easy way for customers to access, download, and print Wacom's End-User License Agreement. (Link at the top of the this Release Notes page.)
- Added guidance for entering the required macOS permissions when installing the driver.
- Improved our logging system to keep the log size below certain limits.
- Added a 7500K color temperature option for the Wacom One. (To enable the new color temperature option, update both the Wacom driver and the Wacom One firmware from the Wacom Desktop Center's Update screen.)
- Please note: this driver does not support Intuos 4 (PTK-440, PTK-640, PTK-840, PTK-540WL).
If you need assistance enabling specific macOS Security & Privacy settings so that the Wacom driver works properly, see these instructions for details.